Client Testimonials: Lowell Bowden and Nancy Brunson
Lowell Bowden was involved in a car accident. He was out of work and unable to cope with mounting bills.
“I just needed some help and Mr. Beck was my answer.” Lowell Bowden
Nancy Brusnon was also involved in a car accident, one that left her permanently injured.
“He took us through everything we needed to know and never once left my side. Hunter and Beck truly care.” Nancy Brunson
According to the National Highway Traffic and Safety Administration, more than 2 million people are injured in a car accident each year, with the total increasing each year.
Here are tips on what to do following an automotive accident to protect yourself and others:
- Stay Calm. When involved a car accident, it is easy to feel overwhelmed and scared. However, try to remain calm as this will help in remembering what happened before, during, and after the accident. Take a deep breath and collect all your thoughts.
- Call 911. Be sure to contact 911 right away to get the police to the scene as soon as possible to file a report and medical personnel if someone is injured.
- Gather Information. It is best to collect all information (i.e. Name, address, phone number, insurance company, company, etc.) from the other driver, as well as any witnesses.
- Document Everything. Take photos and videos of the accident’s aftermath of the vehicles, injuries, and anything else that will be vital in helping make a stronger case.
- Contact an Experienced Law Firm. Contact a law firm that can be trusted and has the experience necessary to win a car accident case. Hunter & Beck is the right choice.
If you or someone you know was involved an automotive accident, contact us so that we can help you.