For a free evaluation of your Auto Accident Case, please call Hunter and Beck at (318) 487-1997 to speak with an experienced Auto Accident Attorney today.
Auto accidents create a tremendous amount of stress. The process of getting your car repaired, seeking medical treatment and missing time from work can be overwhelming. The last thing you need is the additional stress of hassling with insurance companies. The insurance companies will try and force you into a quick settlement. At Hunter and Beck, our job is to alleviate your stress and help you navigate the complex process of getting the financial compensation you deserve.
What to do After an Auto Accident:
If you have been involved in a car accident, there are several steps you should take to protect your health and future interests.
- Contact the local police authorities and file an auto collision report. By filing this report, you are able to document the facts quickly after the accident to avoid error and help ascertain the party at fault.
- Receive proper medical care for any injured persons. Call an ambulance if necessary or visit an emergency care facility as soon as you leave the scene of the accident. It is important to note, some injuries may not be immediately apparent – for this reason, it is crucial to be examined by a doctor.
- Do not leave the scene of the accident until you have gathered all of the necessary contact information from all people involved such as names, phone numbers, addresses and the insurance information. In addition, gather the names and contact information for any witnesses.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries to anyone other than the police, your doctor or your lawyer. Giving statements to insurance representatives without speaking to your auto accident lawyer first can damage your legal case.
Compensation for Auto Accident Injury Cases:
How much is your car crash injury case worth?
It’s a question we hear often. The answer is that every case is different. Your compensation will depend on the amount of medical bills, the negligence of the at-fault driver, and the individual “story” of the case. The value of a personal injury case is built over time as evidence is collected and injuries are diagnosed.
At Hunter and Beck, we understand the complexities of the legal system and we have a successful record of obtaining the compensation you deserve. We are also aware of the pain, suffering and many issues that come with motor vehicle accidents. Your injuries can keep you out of work as well as affect your daily routine and life in general. You may be entitled to receive compensation for the following:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Reduced earnings due to long-term injuries
Finding the Right Louisiana Auto Accident Attorney:
People often think hiring a lawyer is expensive. At Hunter and Beck, we work on a contingency fee basis, which means you owe us nothing unless we win your case. We have handled thousands of car accident cases to a successful conclusion. Many Louisiana auto injury cases are settled without going to court, but when choosing a personal injury attorney for your accident, it is important to know what kind of trial experience your lawyer can offer if your case does require litigation. Our experienced trial attorneys will work diligently to get you the compensation you deserve.